All domestic returns and exchanges must be authorized via our team at Adams@adamsfootwear.com. Unauthorized packages returned to us without approval will not be accepted.
All refunds will be issued with store credit (please note does not expire and cannot be used towards any shipping fees).
After your return and/or exchange is received back at our facility, we will send out your new item(s) and/or issue your store credit. Unfortunately, if your request is not approved, that means your order conflicts with one or more of our policy's requirements below:
- All exchanges must be authorized within 14 business days (of the order's delivery date) before exchanging merchandise.
- The merchandise must not be worn nor altered
- Merchandise must be returned in its original condition, in its original packaging.
- Proof of purchase is required for all exchanges; no exceptions.
- Merchandise returned damaged or without authorization may be rejected and sent back to the customer at the discretion of Adams.
- Discount and sale items are NOT eligible for returns or exchanges.
- If we mark down the price of an item you've already purchased, we will gladly adjust the sale price at your request within 14 days of your purchase date. Price adjustments will be credited back to the original form of payment used to purchase the item.
- Exchanges can only be made once. Once you make an exchange, any item(s) received in return become ineligible for future exchanges/returns.
Please Note: Original shipping fees are non-refundable, and you are responsible for paying for your own return label.
We do not accept international exchanges/returns - ALL INTERNATIONAL ORDERS ARE FINAL SALE. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
If you had an issue with your order and/or received the wrong item by mistake, please email us directly at email@example.com